Notarization, Authentication & Legalization of Documents for Teaching Abroad

June 14th, 2013

If you are planning to teach overseas, whether it be South Korea, Japan, China, Mexico, South America, or the Middle East, you may be asked to have certain documents, such as your diploma and/or police clearance certificate, notarized, authenticated and legalized.

To obtain a work visa in South Korea, for example, you will need to provide a notarized, authenticated and legalized diploma, along with your transcript in a sealed envelope. The UAE also requires a notarized, authenticated and legalized diploma. But before your diploma can be legalized, your transcripts must be sent directly to the embassy from the issuing institution in a sealed and signed envelope.

Red Seal Notary provides notarization services at over 100 locations across Canada. We also specialize in the provision of authentication and legalization services. We have years of experience working with Canadian governmental authorities, as well as with the foreign embassies and consulates in Canada.

The Red Seal Notary team can navigate the complex and often time-consuming steps involved in the authentication and legalization process to ensure your documents are properly prepared for use in a foreign country.

Attention Recruiters!

If you are a teacher recruitment service or placement agency, you may wish to consider a corporate partnership with Red Seal Notary.

For more information, please call us at 1-888-922-7325 or send an email to [email protected].

One of our knowledgeable customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your comment may be subject to editorial review.



Call Now Button